Do you undergo sprinting or extensive training? Are you a workout enthusiast? Then you should consider adding beta alanine supplement to your diet. What is beta alanine good for? It can help resolve the lactic acid problem associated with rigorous workout. Anaerobic respiration usually occurs during workout and this causes lactic acid to accumulate in the muscles, which will cause fatigue and muscle cramp. Beta alanine can resolve this issue and help you to persist for a longer period at your workout.
Benefits of alanine
What does amino acids do? Some of the things the amino acid does are highlighted below:
- Alanine can promote body building and help you to develop muscles faster. Alanine can increase your muscle mass faster if you take it during high-intensity training. The supplement can increase your oxygen intake and this will increase your endurance during rigorous workout.
- It is a reliable pre-workout product as it increase your energy so that you can persist for longer at those workouts
- Furthermore, the supplement can increase your stamina and make you feel stronger than ever. Also, the natural product can improve your capacity and exercise power. A study showed that beta-alanine has a marked ability to improve athletic performance. It can equally assist the individual in high-intensity and short-lasting anaerobic exercise. Are you a team sports player and you need to be strong? Then this is the best product for you. It can improve your training volume resistance and help you to face up to the stress of consistent workout.
- Aside from enhancing workout performance and increasing stamina, the supplement can equally increase the amount of carnosine in your muscle, which will prevent quick tiring and help you to persist for longer at your workouts without suffering from fatigue or cramp.
- Studies also show that the supplement can get rid of unwanted fat on the body. How does it do this? Increase in the frequency of workout will compel the body to convert stored fat into energy in the form of ATP; studies show that this process sis energy-intensive and the conversion process can burn off the fat in no time. This is yet another answer to what is beta alanine good for.
The best range of dosage for beta alanine is 2 to 6 grams per day. However, the actual dosage you use can be determined by the condition for which you want to use it and other physiological conditions like age, gender and certain natural changes.